Welcome to NTT DATA’s Unlocking the Future Tournament
The general information about this website and the tournament are detailed below, in compliance with the applicable regulations regarding social services and e-commerce:
Holder: NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as NTT DATA Spain)
Address: Camino Fuente de la Mora, number 1, 28050- Madrid
Contact information: Phone number: (+34) 91 749 00 00; Fax: (+34) 91 749 00 01.
Registration Data: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 14.487, book 0, sheet 40, section 8, page M-239649, enrolled on September 13th, 1999, under Registration 1ª (1st).
National Register of Corporate Taxpayers (C.I.F.) No.: B-82387770
This Legal Notice, as well as all other legal documents, are updated periodically. Therefore, the applicable documents shall be those which are in force and have been disclosed at the moment you browse the Website. Please, read these documents periodically and carefully before browsing the Website. If you do not agree with this Legal Notice, please do not browse this website.
The User shall properly use the Website, as well as the materials, services, and forms accessed through it and, especially, not use them to (as examples, among others):
• Engage in illicit or illegal activities, which are opposite to good faith or public security;
• Cause damage to the physical and logical systems that belong to the NTT DATA Spain Website, its suppliers, or any third parties;
• Insert or spread computer viruses or any other physical and logical systems that may damage the “Unlocking the Future” Portal’s network, equipment, and Users’ systems;
• Try to access, use, and/or manipulate any data belonging to NTT DATA Spain, third parties, suppliers, and/or other Users;
• The User of the Portal shall refrain from deleting, changing, circumventing, or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in it;
• Any other unauthorized use shall also be prohibited unless the User has a prior written authorization by NTT DATA Spain;
• The User shall not use robots, data exploration, and storage systems (such as spiders or scrapers), hidden links or any other resources, tools, software, algorithm, or any automatic data collection or extracting method to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the Website, without written consent by its owners.
NTT DATA Spain reserves the right to deny, suspend, interrupt, or cancel the access or use, in whole or in part, of this Website and Portal to those users or visitors who breach any provisions of this Legal Notice.
Likewise, NTT DATA Spain shall be entitled to investigate and report any of the aforementioned conducts, according to the applicable laws. It shall also collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of these actions.
2.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
© 2021 NTT DATA Spain and Affiliates. All rights reserved.
The entire content of this Website, – i.e., texts, images, files, photographs, logos, graphics, brands, icons, color combinations, or any other related element, its structure and design, the choice and form of presentation of the materials included in it, as well as the software, links and other audiovisual content, their graphic designs and source codes necessary to operate, access, and use them, – is protected by industrial and intellectual property rights held by NTT DATA Spain or any third parties. The Website exploitation rights shall not be granted beyond what is strictly necessary for its correct use.
In particular, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, disclosure to the public, and any other form of exploitation in general, by any means whatsoever, of the contents of this Website, in whole or in part, as well as its design and the choice and form of presentation of the materials included in it, shall be expressly forbidden. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out upon NTT DATA Spain’s express authorization and provided that there is a reference to everis’ or NTT Data’s ownership of the respective intellectual and industrial property rights.
It shall also be forbidden to decompile, disassemble, use reverse engineering, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or perform derivative works of the computer programs necessary for the functioning, access, and use of the Website and all services contained therein, as well as carry out any acts of exploitation described in the previous paragraph regarding the programs mentioned above, either in whole or in part. The User of the Website shall refrain from deleting, changing, circumventing, or manipulating any protection device or security systems installed in it.
The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by NTT DATA Spain or any third parties, and access to the Website shall not attribute any rights to the trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs mentioned above.
The hyperlinks or links contained in this Website may lead the user to other websites managed by third parties, over which NTT DATA Spain does not exercise any type of control. NTT DATA Spain shall not be responsible for the contents or the condition of these websites, and the fact that they can be accessed through this Website shall not imply that everis or NTT Data recommends or approves their content.
This Website and the Portal have materials solely for informational purposes. NTT DATA Spain hereby informs that these materials may be modified, developed, or updated at any time without prior notice.
5.- Liability Disclaimer
Whoever accesses this Website or this Portal use them at their own risk. NTT DATA Spain, its shareholders, partners, employees, and representatives shall neither be liable for errors or omissions that may be caused to the contents of this Website or any other contents that may be accessed through it, nor for the correction of these faults. In addition, NTT DATA Spain, its shareholders, partners, employees, and representatives shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this Website, as well as any decisions made based on the information provided therein.
The information available on this Website is provided without warranties of any kind, either explicit or implicit, and may be changed or updated without prior notice. NTT DATA Spain shall not guarantee the absence of computer viruses, worms, or other harmful elements that could damage or change the User’s computer system, electronic documents or files. Consequently, NTT DATA Spain shall not be responsible for the damages that such elements may cause to the user or to third parties. In addition, it shall neither be liable for nor guarantee that this Website is continuously available or accessible, or free of errors. It shall be incumbent upon the User of the Website, at all times, to have adequate tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programs.
The User shall be liable for damages of any kind that NTT DATA Spain may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by these conditions. The User is aware of and voluntarily accepts that the use of any content on this Website shall be under their sole and exclusive responsibility, at all times.
6.- Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
If any User of the Website is aware that the hyperlinks refer to websites whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent, or contrary to morality, they may contact NTT DATA Spain providing the following detailed information:
• The caller’s personal information: name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• Description of the facts that reveal the hyperlink’s illegal or inappropriate nature;
• In the event of a breach of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the aggrieved party’s personal information, if it is not the caller;
• Additionally, the caller shall provide the document that proves the legitimacy of the rights’ owner and, if applicable, the document of the representative entitled to act on the owner’s behalf if this person is not the caller. The receipt by NTT DATA Spain of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply effective awareness of the activities and/or contents informed by the caller, according to the regulations relating to information society services and e-commerce.
7.- Applicable Legislation
These conditions of use are ruled by the provisions of the Spanish legislation, either in whole or in part.